Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

Four clans, one forest. Choose your future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's...RANDOM TIME!!!

Go down 
+9
Bloodfang
Nightfall
AngelStar
Thornpaw
FlowerStar
SHΛDOWCLΛW
EntropyPool
Mintgaze
Fawnstar
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

It's...RANDOM TIME!!! Empty
PostSubject: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 pm

RANDOM TIME!

JELLO!
POTATOES!
CHICKEN WINGS!
NEW SHOES!

BASEBALL BATS!
HITTING PEOPLE WITH BASEBALL BATS!
HANDCUFFS!
PILLOWS!

WHO DOESN'T LOVE PILLOWS?! O_O
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsclans.rpg-board.net
Mintgaze

Mintgaze

Location : Up in the highest tree next to the deepest river, thinking...

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Its weird, I was thinking about a duck named Sharon this morning...
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:08 pm

RED SPY AND BLU SNIPER HOLDIN' HANDS!
Back to top Go down
http://lowfatkittycat.deviantart.com/
Mintgaze

Mintgaze

Location : Up in the highest tree next to the deepest river, thinking...

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm

i mean, seriously! I was thinking of a duck named Sharon! it went with this song-
"...Pick up the phone! Pick up the phone! It may be a duck named Sharon, but its all good cuz you know you aint carin!"
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

OMG!! A guy came to my school today to do a performance and he LOOKED LIKE A SERIAL KILLER!!!! O_O
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm

A CEREAL KILLER?! I NEED TO HIRE A CEREAL KILLER! MY FROSTED FLAKES WON'T STOP CALLING ME NAMES AND NOW I WANT THEM DEAD!
Back to top Go down
SHΛDOWCLΛW

SHΛDOWCLΛW

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm

OMG HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I UM YOU I MEAN I YOU HIM HER SHEMAN UH.... IDK? JSUT WHO WANTS COOKIES?????? COOKIES YAY COOKIES COOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKIESSSS! OMG NOT THE COOKIES NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE KILLING MEH I GOTTA RUN BEFORE I DIE IN UNBEARABLE PPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN! MUSHT GET MY SEBEAT OFF AND DRUNK DRIVE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNOOOOOW TYME FOR THE BEST PART! CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY! WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DIED D: BUT LUCKELY I'M CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/KittyFight
FlowerStar

FlowerStar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Wow, guys are, er...unique.

Anyway, my inivisible hobbit Merry! Got a new pet, everyone say hellp to Sir Charles Newton, The Giant Mutant Pig, Choco the cat for short. He enjoys destroying houses in the middle of nowhere, and merry enjoys watching him, me on the other hand....wow, i just realized that is a really stupid saying, me on the other hand, who made THAT up, weirdo, and who inveted School, because who ever did i hope their dead!!!!!!!

But i guess i have ONE advantage.....nope i cant think of anything, *sighs* I used to think that cheese was inedible, but when i found out it was FOOD, i was so surprised....

I'm bored.....i have no life.....I'm off to watch a sit-com and eat cookies....*walks away*
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Did you know that if you invest in the penny part of the stock markey you will have an armload of pennies? o_O

Yeah, I went there... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FlowerStar

FlowerStar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 pm

OMG, guess what, did you know that God thinks over 2 BILLION different thoughts JUST about you per second WOW, i had no idea, how does he think over two billion different thoughts about EVERY single person per second, he's like, SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And have you ever realzied that some people won't become christians because they think christianity is weird, lol, they OBVIOUSLYY have NO idea!!! XD
They think when your a christian you have to wear CERTAIN things, like a tux and dresses, where do they freakin' get that from, you can wear ANYTHING as a christian, like i wear skinny jeans and a tank top with bright pink highlights, and God doesnt care, my friends dress all street like they gangster or somethin', (But they just think it's cool! lol)

-_- but seriously, i dont know where they get that from...surely not the basic instructions before leaving earth....BLAH

*Ten minutes pass*

WHAT THE HELL, I AM SO BORED....... F R E A K A A A A Y

*sighs* *tunrs on some christian rap*
*Cracks back* UGH, im not as young as i used to be!!!
I ENJOY TYPING..........DON'T JUDGE ME, BECAUSE I DONT CARE FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!
*walks over to you* Are you crying???????
*You open your mouth to speak but then i interrupt you* NOPE, CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, CUZ I DONT NEED YO ISSUES!

*2 HOURS go by*
*snores* *wakes up slightly* Huh, wh-what's goin' on, what'd i miss?????

*pets my cat* I LOVE YOU CAT, YOUR SOFT! *Steps on the cats tail* WHOOPS, i didnt see you there, i guess it's a disadvantage when your the same color as the carpet....*cat meows in pain* OH QUIT BEING SUCH A WUSS!

*cats walks away sadly*
I wonder why they call it IOWA testing, cuz i live in Georgia....and i hate iowa, my freaky cousin lives there......

Your boring, bye. *walks away*

I WRITE ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I live in Georgia too.
Back to top Go down
FlowerStar

FlowerStar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

lol cool! what town/city?
Back to top Go down
FlowerStar

FlowerStar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 pm

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/01/02/funny-pictures-mother-in-law/
Back to top Go down
AngelStar

AngelStar

Location : Lurking around in the darkest night.. AND chilling owt in the awesome MistClan!! XD

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I LOVE PIE!!!!

My besty sneezed in her boyfriends face today and snot went all over him and i was laughing so hard i fell over and he helped me up but then i fell back over but crashed onto my besty cuz he had snot over his face! THATS TRUE! 100%
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:37 am

I need a life. Got a spare one?

THE STATEMENT BELOW IS TRUE!
THE STATEMENT ABOVE IS FALSE!

On the day you were born your father got out of the house and shot the stork.

I could be sitting straight, but the universe just couldn’t handle the awesomeness of me being fully upright in this chair.

GRABBIN' PILLZ!

Ahem... Mentlegen?

I'M GONNA HEADBUTT 'YA! I'M GONNA HEADBUTT 'YA! I'M GONNA HEADBUTT 'YA!
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 am

WHERE'S MERRY? FLOWERSTAR MADE HIM GO UP, BUT MERRY HASN'T BEEN BACK IN A WHILE!! SO FLOWERSTAR PLAYED WITH PIPPIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Admin
Nightfall

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:12 pm

OMIGOSH! RANDOM TIME! ^_^

Yesterday, I ate a peanut butter sandwich O_O

I decided that jam is highly overrated, so I've dropped it for good. When I dropped it, the glass jar broke and the jam spilled on my floor. So I had to mop it up with the bread of my sandwich, so now there is jam on my sandwich as well as peanut butter!

SUPER JAM!

It knows how to get on your sandwich even when you don't want it to ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bloodfang

Bloodfang

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 am

EntropyPool wrote:
I need a life. Got a spare one?

THE STATEMENT BELOW IS TRUE!
THE STATEMENT ABOVE IS FALSE!

On the day you were born your father got out of the house and shot the stork.

I could be sitting straight, but the universe just couldn’t handle the awesomeness of me being fully upright in this chair.

GRABBIN' PILLZ!

Ahem... Mentlegen?

I'M GONNA HEADBUTT 'YA! I'M GONNA HEADBUTT 'YA! I'M GONNA HEADBUTT 'YA!

Haha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I SAY!
Back to top Go down
AngelStar

AngelStar

Location : Lurking around in the darkest night.. AND chilling owt in the awesome MistClan!! XD

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 am

Loo! XD you peeps are crazeh!
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Yesh, yesh we are. :3

WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR CRAZINESS!
WHO'S WITH ME?!
Back to top Go down
BlackIce

BlackIce

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 am

I know I take pride in my CRAZINESS!!!
And you should too. =_=
Back to top Go down
EntropyPool

EntropyPool

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:58 pm

THOSE WHO SAY WE ARE CRAZY ARE MOST LIKELY BORING! (no offence) |T
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

Location : Sitting in my twoleg home,sitting by the fireplace. 83

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Why,yesh they are!
Hmmm that colour and size doesnt work for me. :/ Crazeh Facepalm...
Back to top Go down
Fawnstar
Admin
Fawnstar

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Yesh, verrrry boring indeed! :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's...RANDOM TIME!!!   It's...RANDOM TIME!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's...RANDOM TIME!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next